We are currently preparing for data migration from our previous website.
You can access the archive from the links below.
Graduate School of Systems and Information Engineering システム情報工学研究科
Web page for students of the Graduate School of Systems and Information Engineering システム情報工学研究科学生用ページ
Degree Programs in Systems and Information Engineering
Academic Service Office for the Systems and Information Engineering Area
3A201, 1-1-1 Tennodai, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-8577 Japan
Weekdays: 9:00-12:15 and 13:15-17:00
Weekends and Holidays: Closed
- Academic Affairs for Graduate School (Classes for graduate students, student’s registration, TA, etc.)
029-853-5251 E-mail: sysinfo.kyomu “at” sie.tsukuba.ac.jp (Replace “at” with @.)
- Student Support (Scholarship, tuition waiver, support for international students, accidents, etc.)
029-853-7292 E-mail: sysinfo-gakuseishien “at” un.tsukuba.ac.jp (Replace “at” with @.)
- Research Support (Grant-in-aid for scientific research, JSPS programs, RA, short-term employment, etc.)
029-853-4989 E-Mail: sien3 “at” un.tsukuba.ac.jp (Replace “at” with @.)
Notice: Due to the measures in response to the COVID-19, we are temporarily closing a face-to-face service at the office. Currently, about half of our staff is working from home. We would appreciate if you could contact us via e-mail.
Forms for students enrolled in 2020
- Application for leave of absence (PDF; MS Word; English translation) The form must be submitted at least one month before the requested leave date.
- Application for withdrawal (PDF; MS Word; English translation) The form must be submitted at least one month before the requested withdrawal date.
- Information on a student leaving the University (外国人留学生 休学・退学・除籍者情報シート) (PDF; MS Word)
- Report of return from a leave of absence (PDF; MS Word; English translation) This form is required when you return after the leave of absence duration expired.
- Application for return from a leave of absence (PDF; MS Word; English translation) This form is required if you plan to return before the leave of absence duration expires.
Master’s and Doctoral Thesis
Schedule & Forms for Master’s and Doctoral Thesis
Doctotal Public Hearing
- Schedule (Under construction)