We are currently preparing for data migration from our previous website.
You can access the archive from the links below.
Graduate School of Systems and Information Engineering システム情報工学研究科
Web page for students of the Graduate School of Systems and Information Engineering システム情報工学研究科学生用ページ
Degree Programs in Systems and Information Engineering
Academic Service Office for the Systems and Information Engineering Area
3A201, 1-1-1 Tennodai, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-8577 Japan
Weekdays: 9:00-12:15 and 13:15-17:00
Weekends and Holidays: Closed
- Academic Affairs for Graduate School (Classes for graduate students, student’s registration, TA & TF, Doctoral/Master’s thesis etc.)
029-853-4979 E-mail: sysinfo.kyomu “at” sie.tsukuba.ac.jp (Replace “at” with @.)
- Student Support (Campus life, scholarship, tuition waiver, support for international students, accidents, etc.)
029-853-7292 E-mail: sysinfo-gakuseishien “at” un.tsukuba.ac.jp (Replace “at” with @.)
- Research Support (Grant-in-aid for scientific research, JSPS programs, RA, short-term employment, etc.)
029-853-4989 E-Mail: sien3 “at” un.tsukuba.ac.jp (Replace “at” with @.)
Forms for students enrolled after 2020
- Application for leave of absence (PDF; MS Word; English translation) The form must be submitted at least one month before the requested leave date.
- Application for withdrawal (PDF; MS Word; English translation) The form must be submitted at least one month before the requested withdrawal date.
- Information on a student leaving the University (外国人留学生 休学・退学・除籍者情報シート) (PDF; MS Word)
- Report of return from a leave of absence (PDF; MS Word; English translation) This form is required when you return after the leave of absence duration expired.
- Application for return from a leave of absence (PDF; MS Word; English translation) This form is required if you plan to return before the leave of absence duration expires.
- Grade Inquiry Application Form (PDF; MS Word) If you have any inquiries or doubts about your grade evaluation, first contact with your teacher. If you cannot solve the problem, submit this form to the Academic Service office.
Degree Programs’ Common Courses (Specialized Foundation Subjects)
Click here to see the course overview and schedule in AY 2021.
Introductory video: https://player.vimeo.com/video/524568624
The Website of Dr. Neil Millar
Teaching Assistants (TA) &Teaching Fellows (TF)
The university teaching assistant (TA) system, which enables graduate students to engage in educational assistance work, is designed to improve the quality of university education, and to provide graduate students with training opportunity to become future faculty member.
Click here for more information.
Master’s and Doctoral Thesis
Schedule & Forms for Master’s and Doctoral Thesis
Doctotal Public Hearing