The outline of the selection method of the Graduate School Entrance Examination (Graduate Admissions 2021) is as follows.
Selection Method for Graduate School Entrance Examination (Graduate Admissions 2021) (Outline)
The selection method will be officially published in the Application Guidelines to be released after April 2020. Please be sure to check the Graduate Admissions website for the details of the selection method and other information.
The admissions selection is implemented through one of the following methods, such as screening of applications, achievement tests, interviews or oral examinations.* Please refer to the Application Guidelines for details.
1. Admission Based on Recommendation
2. General Entrance Examination
3. Special Selection of Working Individuals
4. Special Selection of International Students
5. Special selection for entering Doctoral Programs from Master’s Programs of the University of Tsukuba
The Degree Programs in Systems and Information Engineering adopted a Web Entry system.
The Application Guidelines for August 2020 will be published after April 2020.
Please refer to the Graduate Admissions website for the Application Guidelines and application procedure.
* Please refer to the official website of the university for the overall information on the entrance examination for the Graduate School of the University of Tsukuba.
In the Degree Programs in Systems and Information Engineering, it is necessary to submit a TOEIC score or TOEFL score as an examination of a foreign language ability (except for some of the selection categories). Regarding the taking of TOEIC or TOEFL examinations, since it will take time until the score is sent, applicants who will be taking an examination for degree programs should submit the application for the examination as early as possible.
* The requirements differ depending on the specific degree programs and selection categories, so please check the details in the Graduate Admissions website.