Q If there is incorrect information on the online application form I input, will I be able to correct it?

A Please notify the Graduate Student Affairs Office and forward the following details via email. After confirming the details, we will make relevant corrections on the application data.

     [Details to include in your email]
    * In the subject line, please write:
    Request for correction, graduate school entrance examination for ___ [month and year of examination]

  1. Examinee number
  2. Name
  3. Item to be corrected
  4. Details prior to correction
  5. Details after correction