International students generally have two ways to enter universities in Japan: the first is to enter as “research student (non-regular student)” before being admitted as graduate student (regular student), another is to attend the entrance examination directly. It is recommended to become a “research student” first in our graduate school.
1. To enroll as a research student. Please visit this link.
2. To enroll as a regular student. Please visit this link.
- Entrance Examination for those living overseas wishing to take our doctoral programs
- Research Student Applicants
- Regular Student Applicants
- China Scholarship Council
- Entrance Examination to Recruit Brazilian Graduate Students Sent Overseas by “Ciencia sem Fronteiras,” the Program Established by the Brazilian Government