Q What should I do if I forgot to print out the Reference Card during the application period?

A If you live near the University of Tsukuba and you can visit the Academic Service Office for the Systems and Information Engineering Area (3A201), we will reissue the card. If you do not live near the school, please follow procedures for the reissue of the card on the day of examination.